Live in Comfort in Our Florida Style Resort
Stay and be a part of our friendly community filled with neighbors who actually know your name. Where you have a private yard and no lawn maintenance. Where great shopping, dining, are attractions and medical facilities are centrally located.
Come live out your dreams with us at Wildwood Golf & RV Resort, nestled in the town of Essex, just south of Windsor.
A Healthy and Relaxed Lifestyle
A healthful lifestyle starts with peace of mind. Here at Wildwood, we try to inspire our residents with this lifestyle. This is done through careful attention to detail, while working hard to create a harmonious way of life within our resort. The sense of home, community, health, and recreation are influenced by the beauty and tranquility of our grounds.
Here you can find happiness in being surrounded by like-minded adults in an outgoing atmosphere. In our resort, the day-to-day pressures of working life have been replaced by the daily pleasures of enjoying life to the fullest.
Days filled with leisure activities and good friends are just some of the reasons to make Wildwood Golf & RV Resort your summer destination.
Why Stay With Us?
Discover a Resort that’s quite different than any in the surrounding area. We have everything you’re looking for in an Adult lifestyle Community. Some of our Features:
- 18-Hole Golf Course
- 2 Heated Swimming Pool
- Licensed Restaurant
- Secure Entrance With a Gatehouse
- Pet Friendly
- Big Rig Friendly
- Centrally Located to Many Area Attractions
- Approximately 25 Minutes from U.S/Canadian Border
Resort Rules and Regulations
A complete list of our resort’s rules and regulations will be provided to you when you arrive at the check-in office. Please note that seasonal sites have their own set of rules and regulations beyond this list available from the resort office. For more information, kindly email us and we will provide you with a copy of the complete list.
- All residents and guests using the facilities are required to register at the resort office
- Resort rates are calculated based on 2 persons per site
- Guests (campers) are not allowed on the golf course at any time without a golf receipt from the Pro Shop; this is for your safety and that of the individuals golfing
- Check out time is 12:30 p.m.
- Quiet Hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.; please extinguish outside lights, campfires, and noise by 11:00 p.m.
- Campsite can only be changed with prior approval of the resort office
- All sites are designed for 1 recreational unit and 1 vehicle
- Speed limit within the resort is 20kph
- Vehicles must be parked completely off roadways, on your designated site
- Car washing or mechanical repairs are not allowed on campsites
- Campfires are permitted in designated site fire rings only (safety first)
- No tents are permitted on campsites
- Please be sure that your children are supervised during their adventures throughout the resort; Wildwood reminds parents and caregivers that we are not responsible for your children’s supervision
Swimming Pool Area
- Use at your own risk (no lifeguards on duty)
- This area is for resort guests only
- Children must be supervised in the pool area
- Shorts, cut-offs, or string suits are not allowed; bathing suit only
- Running, pushing, shoving, diving or jumping is prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the area
- Pets must be on a leash with a maximum length of 6 feet
- Pets are not allowed inside resort buildings
- Pets are not allowed in playgrounds, pool areas, or the golf course
- Pets may not be left unattended
- Owners are responsible for controlling barking dogs
- Use the designated dog walks only
- Owners are responsible clean up after your pet (poop scooping)
- Please do not tie your pets to the trees in the resort
The No List
- No smoking in any resort building or office
- No peddling, soliciting, or any commercial enterprise
- No firearms, slingshots, air rifles, or fireworks are allowed
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted off your site
- No fishing, swimming, or wading in any of the resort’s lakes
- No fridges or freezers are allowed outside of any unit
- No unsightly storage around your unit
- No clotheslines, nets, or pets are to be tied to resort trees