Resort Info Links
RV & Golf Resort
One feature that sets Wildwood Resort apart form all the others is its' Beautiful and Challenging 18 hole golf course. The course creates a scenic greenbelt as it rambles around the resorts' lush landscaped property intermingling with 8 lakes on this country-living tract. Our player friendly Executive Style course features manicured fairways and greens, lush landscaping highlighted by lakes and bridges. The resort is surrounded by farmland providing an oasis right in the middle of the county.
The Right Resort
We invite you to visit our Five Star Resort, maybe stay for lunch or dinner at our resorts' licensed restaurant. Then talk to our residents about Wildwood as they are our best supporters and without them we would not be here.
Resort Rules & Regulations
- All residents and guests using the facilities are required to register at the Resort Office. Resort rates are calculated based on two persons per site.
- Guests (campers) are not allowed on the golf course at any time without a golf receipt from the Pro Shop. This is for your safety and that of the individuals golfing.
- Checkout Time is 1:00PM
- Quiet Hours are 11:00pm to 7:00am. Extinguish outside lights, campfires and noise by 11:00pm.
- Campsite can only be changed with prior approval of the Resort Office.
- All sites are designed for one recreational unit and one vehicle.
- Speed Limit within the Resort is 25km.
- Vehicles must be parked completely off roadways, on your designated site.
- Car washing or mechanical repairs are not allowed on campsites.
- Campfires are permitted in designated site Fire Rings only. (Safety First)
- No tents are permitted on campsites.
- Please be sure that your children are supervised during their adventures throughout the resort. Wildwood reminds parents and caregivers that we are not responsible for your children’s supervision.
- Swimming Pool Area;
- Use at your own risk (No Lifeguards on duty)
- This area is for Resort Guests only
- Children must be supervised in the Pool Area
- Shorts, Cut-Offs, or String Suites are not allowed, bathing suites only
- Running, pushing, shoving, diving or jumping are prohibited
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the area
- Pets are allowed at Wildwood under the following regulations;
- Pets must be on a leash with a maximum length of six (6’) feet.
- Pets are not allowed inside resort buildings
- Pets are not allowed in Playgrounds, Pool areas, or the golf course
- Pets may not be left unattended
- Owners are responsible to control barking dogs
- Use the designated dog walks only
- Owners are responsible cleanup after your pet. (poop scooping)
- Please do not tie your pets to the trees in the resort
- To add to your enjoyment and increase the quality of your stay at Wildwood we provide the following simple list of No’s
Seasonal Sites have their own site of Rules and Regulations beyond this list; please check with the Resort office for a complete list.
- No smoking in any resort building or office
- No peddling, soliciting or any type of commercial enterprise
- No Firearms, Sling shots, Air Rifles, or fireworks are allowed
- No Alcoholic beverages are permitted off your site
- No Fishing, Swimming or wading in any of the Resort’s Lakes
- No fridges or freezers are allowed outside of any unit
- No unsightly storage around your unite
- No clotheslines, nets or pets are to be tied to Resort trees
A complete list of the Resorts Rules and Regulation will be provided to you when you arrive at the check-in office. If you require more information please email us and we will provide with a copy of the list.